Full Service Veterinary Provider (908) 782-5731

International Health Certificate


World Map

If you are planning an overseas move or vacation with your pet, you will likely require an International Health Certification. Our doctors are approved to sign certification documents and can help you to fill out the form. Requirements vary greatly by country.

You may need a rabies blood test for rabies-free countries. Furthermore, your pet may be required to go into quarantine for a certain period of time. We suggest that you contact the consulate of the destination country in order to obtain the correct form. We'll work with you to ensure that the form is properly filled out and that all required tests are fulfilled.

Veterinary Hospital